Many land and mineral owners face a challenge to find an advisor they can trust. At Royalty Land Group, we understand. While most of our competitors are focused on big clients and charge a premium for their services, we can focus on the individual and family, discovering what you own and what that really means.
It is nearly impossible to tell what you may own until a thorough Oil & Gas title search is completed (Mineral Report). This is because in most states, when you buy or sell property, a normal title search only goes back around 50 years. In order to find oil and gas ownership, a title search spanning over 120 years is required. In addition, title agencies typically do not research anything related to oil and gas.
Why you would need us:
- We offer oil and gas ownership reports showing what you own.
- Interested in selling property and retaining your oil and gas rights.
- Buying property and not sure what you are getting.
- Company has approached offering buy your rights, offering X amount per net acre.
- You would like to receive more money when you sell your property. (You could potentially sell your property for more money per acre with mineral rights included.)
- You own it and want to do something with it. We can discover your options.
What We Offer
*Mineral Ownership – Detailed report of what you own presented in a clear and simple format
*Locate missing owners and their contact info
*With a Mineral Report, the land can potentially be more valuable and you can know what you are buying/selling
* Retain your oil and gas for yourself and future generations when selling your property.
*Mineral Report includes any active leases on your property, how long they are valid and who to contact.
* Ohio Dormant Mineral Act (ODMA)- Discuss options to get your oil and gas back or preserve what you already have.
* Reassert your claim over your minerals by preparing and filing all necessary documents to do so.
* Research on property lines and boundary disputes.
* Resolve conflicts with neighbors.
* Right of way/ easement issue